Highmark Oilfield Services Ltd. is a TSBC and ABS certified oilfield maintenance and construction company that specializes in turnarounds, pipelines, plant maintenance, and new facility construction. We also maintain oil batteries, compressors, and dehydrators. Our team, including accredited and experienced welders and quality control department offer structural steel fabrication, wellhead abandonments, construction of facilities, pressure piping, repair and/or alterations of existing pressure vessels, power boilers and heating boilers. In accordance with: ASME B31.1 Power Piping, ASME B31.3 Process Piping, ASME B31.9 Building Services Piping and ASME Sections I, IV, VIII DIV.1
Our mission is to provide a service with honesty and integrity while maintaining the health and safety of all personnel and the environment.
Our mission will be achieved by:
- Making decisions with everyone’s best interest in mind
- Developing and maintaining a safety program that meets or exceeds COR requirements
- Ensure all managers, supervisors, sub-contractors and employees are aware of their responsibilities for safety of themselves and others
- Address all safety issues in a timely manner
- Create an environment that is respectful and free of harassment
- Create and maintain safe work procedures
- Updating and tracking all safety training and courses
- Incorporate environmentally friendly practices whenever possible
We will achieve our mission by following these guidelines and improving upon them in to the future!