Highmark Oilfield Services Ltd. was founded in 2007. We are locally owned and operated by Kevin and Carla Salmond. Highmark Oilfield is a maintenance based company that specializes in turnarounds, pipelines and oil and gas facilities.
We also maintain oil batteries, compressors and dehydrators. Our welders do wellhead abandonments, construction of facilities and everything in between. Highmark Oilfield is a licensed contractor with both the BCSA and ABSA. We have welding procedures and a QA QC program that is certified in BC and Alberta for CSA Z-662, ASME B.31.3.
Our mission is to provide a service with honesty and integrity while maintaining the health and safety of all personnel and the environment.
Our mission will be achieved by:
- Making decisions with everyone’s best interest in mind
- Developing and maintaining a safety program that meets or exceeds COR requirements
- Ensure all managers, supervisors, sub-contractors and employees are aware of their
- Responsibilities for safety of themselves and others
- Address all safety issues in a timely manner
- Create an environment that is respectful and fee of harassment
- Create and maintain safe work procedures
- Updating and tracking all safety training and courses
- Incorporate environmentally friendly practices whenever possible
We will achieve our mission by following these guidelines and improving upon them in to the future!